The President of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Mike Bamiloye has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate the President and Founder of Flaming Sword Ministries, Dr Wole Adeyi who is the co-producer of the popular gospel movie, ‘Abejoye’, ahead of his 50th birthday which would be celebrated on the 2nd of January, 2022.
The chemistry of ‘father and son’ between Evang. Mike Bamiloye and Dr Wole Adeyi wowed the audience more following the roles of father and son they both played respectively in Abejoye (Season 1-5) convincingly.
Sharing his picture on his Facebook page, Evang. Mike Bamiloye acknowledged that Dr Wole Adeyi is a very dedicated and focused co-worker in the vineyard, who is also dependable. He further prayed for him that God who alone rewards the labour of men in His vineyard will reward him and bless him with peace.
In his words;
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, Our Dearest Bro. WOLE ADEYI. A very focused and dedicated Co-Producer of ABEJOYE. A VERY GOOD AND DEPENDABLE CO-WORKER IN THE VINEYARD. May the Lord reward your Labor of Love. May the Lord replenish you all through your years. ONLY THE LORD CAN REWARD YOUR LABOR IN THE VINEYARD AND LOVE FOR HIS WORK. Congratulation s to Sister BAMBO. May the Lord bless you both with His Peace. It is well with you and your Children. It shall be well with you. Happy Birthday, Bro Wole!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “May I finish strong too”, Mike Bamiloye pens prayers to celebrate Morris Cerullo’s life well lived
- Youths who are still single and searching are still insulting a man that has been married for 52 years. Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Why marry him when you cannot submit to him? – Mike Bamiloye questions
- Once saved forever saved; Evang. Mike Bamiloye insists ‘salvation’ can be lost
- [email protected]: “Last year, God said He’s going to do more through MZFM, it is happening”, Evang. Mike Bamiloye testifies
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye toasts to 54 years in marriage of the Adeboyes, makes powerful wishes for himself and Mummy Gloria