Saturday, 10th November, 2018. Evang. Damilola MIKE-BAMILOYE tied the wedding knot with his lovely wife Dr. Mrs Emmanuela MIKE-BAMILOYE.
Ever since then Many friends and family of MountZion Faith ministry have been eager to know the story behind their meeting.
Read this heart touching message Dr. Emmanuela MIKE-BAMILOYE shared on her Facebook timeline 21st November, 2018. Be blessed…
READ THE POST BELOW:
This day (not date), exactly two years ago, I met my husband. I was a student at the Mount Zion Institute of Christian drama and he was a lecturer.
I chose to attend the training not having the slightest idea that he would be there but because of my undying passion for drama and my desire to use this gift for God. Little did I know that God had greater things in store
Dammy Damilola mike-bamiloye on the other hand had a premonition from God that he was going to meet ‘the one’ lol. However, that was not his motive for going. He had been a lecturer before that session, faithfully serving in the position God placed him and that fateful day, God ‘visited’ him.
This reminds me of the story of Adam. He was busy tiling the ground and giving names to the animals. He didn’t fold his arms and complain to God that he was lonely. It was God that observed his loneliness and created a helpmeet for him Gen 2; 18-23.
Get busy for God, serve Him faithfully where He has positioned you. It is God that will bring the one He has prepared for you. Don’t go complaining to Him about how you are single and everyone around you has someone.
Trust Him to give you the best in His timing which is always beautiful and perfect.
- HOW WE MET – EMMANUELA & DAMILOLA MIKE BAMILOYE
- Emmanuela Mike-Bamiloye’s latest book titled “GBEMI” released online for free. Click to download.
- Damilola Mike Bamiloye shares list of Mount Zion Movies he featured in as a child actor (Video)
- Priceless reaction after Damilola Mike-Bamiloye heard his wife gave birth to his first child (Video)
- Damilola Mike Bamiloye and wife, Emmanuella, celebrate 2 years wedding anniversary (Photos)
- “Thank you for making our home heaven on earth”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye eulogizes wife on their 2nd wedding anniversary