Headmaster of Salihu Tanko Islamiyya school in Rafi LGA of Niger state, Abubakar Alhassan has disclosed that the late TB Joshua, founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) contributed to the rescue of the abducted pupils.
This was disclosed by Alhassan while addressing journalists on Friday after the pupils who were abducted on May 30 regained their freedom. Recall that Prophet TB Joshua passed on in June, barely town monhs after suffering a stroke.
Speaking on the efforts put in place to secure the release of the pupils, Alhassan said the state government, Muslim and Christian clerics, and other well-meaning Nigerians contributed towards securing the freedom of the children.
“The government contributed; individuals have contributed; the imams, pastors have also contributed. Even I received a call from TB Joshua, he is a Christian, but he contributed,” Alhassan said.
The headmaster further said 93 pupils were abducted, contrary to initial report that the abductees were over 100. He added that two other children, who were neighbours of the school, were also kidnapped, bringing the total to 95.
Alhassan added that he and the parents are happy over the return of the pupils, noting that they plan to continue with academic activities when the students are settled.
- Organize those who are in isolation for prayers – T.B Joshua
- SAD: Popular Nigerian Televangelist Pastor TB Joshua Is Dead
- Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan mourn Pastor TB Joshua
- I’m not surprised by my husband’s death, TB Joshua’s widow declares
- Birthplace of Jesus, Bethlehem lights candle for TB Joshua
- (Photos): Emmanuel TV team on mission of charity in Honour of Late Prophet TB JOSHUA!