Dr Tokunbo Jarrett, the wife of the veteran gospel filmmaker, Elvon Jarrett, has taken to social media to appreciate her husband following the burial ceremony of her late dad, Archbishop Emmanuel Shodiya Ogunyemi (PhD) who slept in the Lord on the 27th of September, 2021 and laid to rest on the 13th of November, 2021.
In series of posts made days back, the medical practitioner shared a picture of herself and her siblings, followed by a photo with her husband rocking a matching blue attire. She appreciated her husband for standing by her all through.
Her caption reads; “He stood by me and is still standing”. Gospel drama ministers have also taken to the comment to join her in appreciating her husband, Elvon Jarrett. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s son, Emmanuel celebrates 22nd birthday today, mom talks about ordeal at his birth
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s wife, Tokunbo shares lovely pictures with the Bamiloyes from her recent visit to Nigeria
- Elvon Jarrett’s wife, Tokunbo celebrates son, Bankole as he clocks 25, prays for him (Photos)
- “If you fail to guide your children unto the truth, you are a failure in all things”, Tokunbo Jarrett
- Video: Veteran Actor, Elvon Jarrett sings beautifully as he encourages fans that ‘prayers settle all things’.
- “Do not marry if you find it hard to forgive” – Dr. Tokunbo Jarrett