Joy took a fresh dimension as the family of Mike Bamiloye welcome three bundles of Joy in the same year. The Families of Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, Joshua Mike-Bamiloye and Oyor have really found favor in the sight of God. GFNG had earlier reported that the second Child of Evang. Mike Bamiloye, Joshua Mike-Bamiloye and his wife, Tolulope Mike-Bamiloye took to social media to announce the birth of their first child, Jason Mike-Bamiloye which got many social media users and lovers of the family appreciating God for His undeniable grace.
Emmanuella Mike-Bamiloye has taken to social media to celebrate with one of her co-hosts, Tolulope on the show TED (Tolu, Ella, Darasimi) as the join the league of proud mothers. She thank God who showed the three host his favour to have become mothers.
In her words; God is so so faithful. He embarrassed us with His blessings, back to back. He indeed is a good Father. It was amazing sharing the pregnancy journey with my sisters, @darasimi_gloria and @triumphant_tolu What can we say? God is so intentional
We are thankful for True Talk with TED @truetalkwithted Please bear with us for the delay in releasing new episodes. Pray along with us as we move into this new phase. We trust God to do more for Him by His grace. PHOTOS BELOW
The family of Damilola Mike-Bamiloye welcomed their second child few weeks ago, the family of Lawrence Oyor welcomed their first child few months ago while the family of Joshua Mike-Bamiloye welcomed their first child few days ago. Congratulations to the families and we use this as a point of contact to waiting mothers too that GOD WILL ALSO ANSWER THEIR PRAYERS.
- #EndSARS: Gospel Film Actor, Seun Adejumobi in tears over Lekki Massacre
- Gospel film actress, Omolara Ayoola releases her latest book entitled “GET SENSE”
- How my pride led to my 10 years suspension from shooting Mount Zion movies – Ben Ope Johnson
- With scriptural references, Jaymikee disagrees on knowing “sexual compatibility” of one’s partner before marriage
- (Photos): “You’re a special gift not just to me but to this world”, Jaymikee eulogies wife on birthday
- “Don’t get yourself into a mess and then blame God for it”, PMH warns ladies ahead Valentine’s Day