President of Flaming Sword Ministries, Evang. Wole Adeyi has expressed serious concerns on “out-of-wedlock childbirths” becoming a sturdy license in the society to getting married to one’s partner, and also of the opinion that it is not a bug or deterrent to marrying God’s will.
This was shared as the 8th tip on myths about marriage via his ministry’s official Facebook page this morning. According to the filmmaker, it is wrong on every side to license marriage based on out-of-wedlock childbirth or make marriage a tool to correct the result of fornication.
It is a myth to think or assume that having an offspring together is an automatic license to getting married to one another. Marriage does not correct or atone for your compromised, conformed, and dysfunctional sinful life. Having a child with someone is never an indication that such person is God’s will for you. Having children while you are single is not a disease or hindrance to marrying the will of God for your life.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Marriage is not like a poker, casino, or lottery game which you gamble with – Wole Adeyi
- “A Christlike husband will never see nor treat his wife as a slave” – Wole Adeyi
- Gospel Filmmaker, Wole Adeyi to publish the first “Daily DRAMA Devotional”.
- Lack of character and manner are sometimes the reasons many remain unmarried, not the devil – Wole Adeyi
- Teen Actress, Angie Adeyi dazzles in new photos as she turns 13 (See Photos)
- Flaming Sword Ministries launches mobile app where you can watch movies for free