The popular gospel skit maker, Yemi Bodunrin known with the skit brand “Oro Isiti” is currently mourning her mother-in-law who recently passed away. Yemi made the disclosure via her facebook timeline in the early hours of Thursday, 18th June, 2020.
Sharing the picture of her mother-in-law, she wrote;
Grandma as you’re fondly called, you didn’t wait to say goodbye to me, how l wish I am there with you before you died….😭😭You sacrificed in so many ways for my children and yet you couldn’t wait to see them convocate? Grandma you’re such an amazing and unique Mother-In-Love. So many friends and family find it difficult to believe you’re my morher-in-law.
You have taught me so many lessons of life, Patience, perseverance. So many questions in my heart that l don’t have answer to but l know one thing is sure is WE shall meet on that glorious day. Grandma l am missing you and l will continue to miss you.
Rest on Sarah Mopelola Bodunrin.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Popular gospel filmmaker, Doyin Hassan loses wife
- Top Notch female photographer and gospel actress, Ifeoluwa George loses dad
- “She was our best lady when we got married in 1991”, Joseph Yemi Adepoju and wife pen tribute
- Dare Adeboye: Jaymikee, BeeJay, Damilola, others react, pray for the family
- Just in: EVOM President, Evang. Shola Mike Agboola loses mum
- “She taught me not to despise little beginnings”, Doyin Hassan mourns Nollywood actress, Rachel Oniga