Popular Gospel singer and music producer, Lady Evang. Tope Alabi has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate her daughter, Ayomikun on her 23rd birthday. The sensational singer with a unique voice and special niche of gospel music was seen hugging her daughter tightly as she rained on her prayers from her heart.
However, the two made an unintended duet of one of her songs before she prayed for her. Many gospel singers and celebrities have also taken to the comment section to pray for Ayomikun as she turns 23 that she will experience more in peace and in good health.
Her mother captioned the video she reposted from her daughter’s page; “Happy birthday to my first fruit @the_ayomikualabi_ you are blessed. Reposted from @officialpopesojialabi Prayer of a Mother sustains and makes perfect Happy 23rd birthday @the_ayomikualabi_ God will cause His face to shine on you more and more. I love you my daughter. God bless your new age. SEE VIDEO BELOW;
Ayomikun graduated from the department of Music, Bowen University in 2020.
GOD BLESS HER NEW AGE.
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Tope Alabi’s daughter, Ayomiku graduates from Bowen University
- (Photo): Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi celebrates husband’s birthday in grand style
- Nigerian Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi showers prayers on her 2nd daughter, Deborah, as she clocks 18 (Photos)
- (Photos): Gospel Singer, Sinach celebrates 48th birthday with gorgeous photos
- ‘Oniduro mi’ Drama: Tope Alabi finally apologizes for the statement she made over the song