A Popular Nigerian gospel filmmaker, Seyi Pedro and her husband, Engr. Adetola finally have cause to celebrate as they recently became proud parents of a baby, 11 years after their marriage.
The proud mother and her husband, who celebrated their 11th wedding anniversary on the 17th of October, 2020 took to Facebook to share the good news and also appreciated God for answering their prayers.
SEE PICTURES BELOW;
Delay is not denial…
11 years of waiting is over….
Indeed God is ever Faithful
You are welcome…Baby Pedro-Adetola
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Seyi Pedro recounts how she had an encounter with God on a valentine day
- (Video): “I was told Seyi was possessed by Mami-Wata during her waiting period”, Seyi Pedro’s mom recounts ordeal
- “I was told pregnancy was a NO for me”, Seyi Pedro recounts ordeal before baby’s birth, encourages fans never to lose hope in 2021
- Gospel film actress, Seyi Pedro celebrates MowuOluwa @6months; the baby girl she welcomed after 11 years of waiting (Photos)
- (Photos): Gospel Actress Seyi Pedro-Adetola heaps prayers on her husband as he turns a year older today
- #lockdown: Opeyemi Akintunde blessed 50 Facebook users with #5,000 each