MORE PICTURES BELOW; Popular Nigerian gospel actor and President of El-Gibbor Ministry, Doyin Hassan, is reportedly mourning after he lost his wife, Bolanle Hassan. The thespian’s better half was said to have gave up the ghost on Wednesday, 9th of December 2020. Report has it that she drove herself to the hospital for a check up before complications arose which took her life at 57 years of age.
Not a lot of details are known about the film star’s great loss, but according to his Instagram post, the filmmaker uploaded a picture post signifying loss with the caption “it is well”. Before her death, she was a drama minister and has featured in many movies produced by Mount Zion and El-Gibbor ministry.
However, many of Doyin Hassan’s Instagram followers have been pouring condolences and prayers in the comment section of the post he made to announce to break the news. Doyin Hassan is one gospel film actor who has made his mark in the many gospel movies and according to him, he met his wife on Mount Zion Movie set many years ago.
We pray that God will give him and his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
SEE HER PICTURES BELOW
- “Celebrate your mother even now that she is still alive” – Doyin Hassan
- Doyin Hassan remembers mom who died 31 years ago (Photo)
- “She taught me not to despise little beginnings”, Doyin Hassan mourns Nollywood actress, Rachel Oniga
- Feyi Oluwagbemi: “I am sure Heaven stands to welcome you home”, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye says as he expresses grief
- “God promised that you were going to spend 30 – 35 more years”, Son, Adeola Oluwagbemi pens heartfelt tribute to his late mom.
- Gospel filmmaker, Doyin Hassan finally breaks silence on wife’s death