Canada Based veteran gospel film actor and President of El-Gibbor, Prof. Doyin Hassan has shared how best to handle those major on dishing out malicious talks about others in their absentia yet pretending to be friends.
According to the gospel filmmaker, he revealed in a video released on his Instagram page that the best thing to do is to ignore such set as people and hold on to Jesus tightly to avoid their attitudes posing as a distraction.
As expected, his followers have started reacting to his post admitting that holding on to Jesus is the best thing to do in situations as such.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- ‘I apologize, It was my innocent way of interpreting the role’, Doyin Hassan reacts as Nigerians say they are scared of him over his movie roles.
- Doyin Hassan celebrates 10 years after bagging PhD, prays for those aspiring the height
- Doyin Hassan remembers mom who died 31 years ago (Photo)
- Popular gospel filmmaker, Doyin Hassan loses wife
- Gospel filmmaker, Doyin Hassan finally breaks silence on wife’s death
- Canada-based Nigerian Actor, Prof. Doyin Hassan spotted in United States as Prof. Wole Adeyi shoots a new movie