Bundle of talents, Oluwabunmi Bamitale has announced via her Facebook page that she will be releasing her first song tomorrow, 4th of Oct., 2021 to commemorate this year’s birthday. According to the public speaker and voiceover artist, the song she’s about to release tomorrow has been the studio for more than 3 years.
She further revealed that she was going through some challenges when she received the song during a worship session before God 10 years ago. Recall that one of her daughters Itunuoluwa Akanji-Bamitale also released a song last year.
Announcing her own debut single titled ‘KI NI MO JE’, she captioned:
“To God be the glory as ‘KINI MO JE’ my debut single will be dropping TOMORROW on my birthday. We’ve been on the studio recording of the album since 2019. ‘KINI MO JE’ is a song I received 10 years ago during a turbulent time as I was lost in God’s worship. N.O.T.H.I.N.G is what we are without God”
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- More pictures from the farewell service held in honor of Pastor Dare Adeboye at Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
- Photos from Evening of Worship/Tribute, Redemption Camp in honor of Late Pastor Dare Adeboye
- (Video): “Cry if you wish, but don’t cry for Pastor Dee because he’s resting in Glory”, – Pastor E.A Adeboye
- “As my God lives you will not die unknown” – Pastor E.A Adeboye
- Nigerian couple celebrate birthday of twins they welcomed after 17 years of waiting
- “Every enemy causing storms in your generation, you will never see them again” – Pastor E.A Adeboye