A Nigerian woman recently gave birth to her first child at the age of 55, but her but her Joy was almost cut short in the process.
According to reports, she lost her womb due to age complications at child birth, then her husband fled because of the expensive Hospital Bill which was said to totaled N400,000.
However, help came her way through an NGO, Givers supportive foundation, which were moved by her situation, and they stepped in to clear the outstanding debt.
The foundation shared a video with the caption: ”The 55 year Old mama who gave birth to her first ever child bill have been cleared today in the hospital. Mama pass through alot during the baby delivery, which she lost her womb.
Looking at it, it is not easy to have a child at that old age, her first ever child on Earth. We thank God we were able to support and help mama.
- Breaking!: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome welcomes first grandchild
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of waiting (photos)
- (Photos): Nigerian man and his wife welcome twins after 9 years of waiting
- (PHOTOS) Nigerian couple celebrate as they welcome triplets after 15 years of waiting
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 13 years of marriage (Photos + Testimony)
- (Photos): Nigerian couple welcome twins after 14 years of marriage