Young Nigerian mother has taken to social media to appreciate the living God who saved her children from being hurt or bitten by a ‘very’ big snake as described by her. Sharing the picture of the snake in a photo grid with herself and her two children. In her post, she said she cannot thank God enough for His protection over her family despite her unfaithfulness.
He post reads; “I am sharing this testimony in a very emotional state. God is good, and I cannot thank him enough for his love and mercy over my family, in spite of all our imperfections. “God saved my beloved children from a very big snake in their room no body was hurt. “I am here to return all the thanks and praise to my Jehovah overdo, miracle worker, mighty man in battle who did not allow me to weep over my children.. it could only be God almighty. please join us to praise his name.” SEE PICTURE BELOW;
- All Muslim family members accepted Jesus as Savior as Jesus Healed Their Mother of Cancer | gospelflowng
- Pregnant COVID-19 patient delivered of a baby boy in Lagos State
- 17 years after marriage, Nigerian couple welcomes a set of triplets
- Graphic Image: Doctor testifies to the miraculous healing of patient from stage 4 cancer
- Nigerian woman gives birth to twins after 13 years of marriage (Photo)
- (PHOTOS): 54-Year-Old Nigerian Woman welcomes a Bouncing Baby Boy after 19 years of marriage