As the whole world anticipates another 14th of February to celebrate and reaffirm their love for their loved ones by sending gifts, going on dates with them and even uploading their pictures with captions that show how cherished they are, gospel film actress, Omolara Ayoola a.k.a PMH has also taken to social media to gush and redeclared her love for her husband, Olugbenga Ayoola.
Sharing a picture of herself and her husband in a matching blue outfit, Omolara revealed some facts about her beloved husband that are not too known to the world. According to Omolara Ayoola, her husband is the brain behind all the pictures with “SMH Photography” watermark and he’s available for invitations to events either far or near to help capture beautiful moments.
She further announced that her husband, Olugbenga Ayoola plays more than four musical instruments, he is a good dancer and divinely gifted with the art of directing movies and acting. She made it clear that God created them for each other and her love for him remains unshakable.
Look at this handsome dude standing beside me. His name is Olugbenga Ibukunolu Ayoola. @gbengaayoolasmhofficial
Ok let me tell you a few things about him.
1. Do you know that he is the face behind @smhphotographyshotz. He is the annointed photographer who takes amazing pictures for me and many others. He has been helped by the Holy Spirit to make you beautiful and still growing. You need to invite him for your wedding, naming, birthday and many more celebrations and you’ll be glad you did. And remember to follow him on Instagram @smhphotographyshotz
2. Do you know he plays nothing less than 4 musical instruments and he can dance so well. . Watch out for our wedding video.
3. Do you know that he is a creative movie director, an amazing script writer and a fantastic gospel film actor. His creativity is divine and God has always been his inspiration.
4. Do you know He is my one and only VAL ♥️♥️♥️♥️. My husband and my best friend. Kai, I LOVE THIS GUY TOO MUCH. God gave him to me and gave me to him. Let me stop there to be continued some other time………..
signed: Omolara AYOOLA PMH
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- (Video): “Surprise Panranran for my husband”, Omolara Ayooola surprises husband on his birthday
- (Photos): “Thank you for loving and supporting me”, Omolara Ayoola appreciates husband
- WALL: If you think marriage will solve your problems, you are making a great mistake. – Omolara Ayoola
- Coronavirus: PMH urges Christians to maximize this lockdown period and also help each other grow in Christ.
- “This is not the time to point accusing finger”, PMH reacts to #EndSARS peaceful protest turning ugly