Evang. Gloria Bamiloye, the wife of Evang. Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, has urged her Instagram followers to be diligent not only in the things of God but also in everything they get involved in.
Backing up her short charge on ‘Laziness’ with some scriptural references, Romans 12:11 & John 3:34, the veteran gospel filmmaker noted that God works with those that are diligent and serious with any responsibility committed into their hands because every assignment He gives have time allocated to them.
In her words; Laziness is not a good spirit and may hinder the progress of anyone in life . God cannot commit tangible assignment to any lazy person because he works with time .And he does not waste time with anyone who handle is business with levity.
God will bless your endeavors in life, physically or spiritually when you are diligent . As you seek God diligently in prayer and living right by keeping his word ,whatever business you have in your hand must be given serious attention and commitment to have desire result because it is the will of God for his children to also prosper.. Prayer; I have the spirit of Christ. Every laziness in my life is removed in Jesus name.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Gloria Bamiloye urges church leaders to be more concerned about the spiritual growth of their members not just the attendance
- “Greatness in ministry is not about skill or professionalism” – Gloria Bamiloye
- If all you are concerned with is how to put food on your table, you lack vision – Gloria Bamiloye
- 2021: Mummy Gloria spices up her Instagram page with a stunning picture
- Evang. Gloria Bamiloye reveals three keys that unlock ‘abundance’
- ‘If I had not accepted Jesus Christ, I would have missed HER’; Evang. Mike Bamiloye appreciates wife with a lovely note on her 58th birthday