Young ladies have been warned by Sexual Purity advocate and gospel actress, Omolara Ayoola also known as PMH to add sense to all their dealings as they approach the forthcoming Valentine’s Day.
The ever glowing gospel actress who has been doggedly dishing out advices to discourage young ladies from transacting their bodies with treats and delicacies this valentine season, said some consequences that trail compensating a day generosity with sex stick forever or add stigma time may not heal. She therefore advised that young ladies be careful this season as payback with one’s body for Valentine’s gift is a perfect example of foolishness.
“Be careful what you give in return for a gift or nothing on Valentine’s day. Giving your body as a payback for a gift is foolishness. Gift will finish but the conseqences of whatever has been done with and to your body will linger on. Some consequences don’t leave you the same. Don’t create a scar you will live to show your generation. But then you can only show them if you survive it. THIS VALENTINE, PLEASE GET SENSE”. The Lord keep you.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Watching pornography is like eating the faeces and vomit of other people – PMH
- Never snatch your heart out of God’s hands just because you have found a relationship – PMH
- Never overlook “serious personality flaws” in your relationship – PMH warns
- Mount Zion Film Academy introduces “Children’s Film School”
- (Video): “Now I know why people cry when they pull surprises for them”, PMH writes as she gets surprise gifts from her husband
- ‘She encouraged me to wait on God for my partner’, Omolara writes as she pens tear-jerking tribute