GBAJUMO WERE FILM PRODUCER OFFERS A GIVEAWAY PRICE OF ₦5,000
Gbajumo Were was finally released on YouTube on the 12th of January, 2019 following the producers birthday celebration. Femi ADEBILE Prem, the producer of the movie however decided to give away a cash price of ₦5,000 to viewers. For as many that would like be part of this, kindly read the steps below to participate.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO WIN ₦5,000.00
1. Watch the movie “GBAJUMO WERE” on the producer’s YouTube channel if you haven’t done that. Clicking here to watch.
2. Peradventure you haven’t subscribe to the YouTube channel, kindly do. Also click the notification bell to get updates.
3. Give a detailed comment of how you see the movie in the comment section on YouTube.
4. Record a funny and creative 1 minute video of an exciting part of this movie. Advise people to see this movie and also to subscribe to the YouTube Channel.
5. Upload this video and the image of GBAJUMO WERE poster on Facebook. Don’t forget to tag the producer and your friends.
6. The video with the highest likes will be given a cash price of ₦5,000.00.
7. The giveaway is from 13th – 20th January, 2019. The winner would be announced and the money would be sent directly to the winner’s bank account.
NOTE: This opportunity is not restricted to anybody.
- “Gbajumo Were” quiz competition on air by 9am today
- “KEMBE ISONU is a film we will all be proud of” – Femi ADEBILE
- “Kembe Isonu” Premiere Date Announced
- Menta Entertainment claims KEMBE ISONU, Femi ADEBILE reacts
- Femi Adebile pulls more attention as his picture appears on OSOS movie poster.
- HOW CAN I JOIN THE MOUNT ZION DRAMA?, Femi Adebile answers one of the most asked questions