Leke Adeboye, one of the sons of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has paid tribute to his older brother, Pastor Dare, on his one year death anniversary.
Taking to his Instagram page on Wednesday, May 4, the clergyman shared a post in remembrance of his late brother who passed away exactly one year ago. It can be recalled that Pastor Dare, who was 42 years old at the time, died in his sleep at his home in Akwa Ibom on May 4, 2021.
Leke shared a graphically curated photo of his late brother and wrote, “Forever in our hearts”. The 42-year-old died in his sleep at his home in Akwa Ibom where he resides with his family on May 4, 2021.
Shortly after his death, Leke Adeboye penned an emotional tribute to his late brother, Dare Adeboye. Leke ahead of his birthday reflects on how his brother would have celebrated him if he was still alive. According to him, it was a tradition to give each other gifts on their birthdays, May and June respectively.
Sharing a photo of his late brother, Leke revealed the clergy man still had his fist clenched like he was holding a mic, as he lay lifeless.
In his words; “Your fist was still clenched like you were holding a mic. But this time with your eyes closed and smiling. It’s my birthday on May 20. You would have sent me a cash gift as a little brother. And I would have retaliated on June 9.
I still will, as you have given me a gift of being my brother. Thank you for all the experiences. The goods, the grillings and the godly.”
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke showers corn seller with money gift after he spotted her praying over her charcoal pot (Video)
- “Don’t dress to kill the same souls JESUS told you to save”, Pastor Leke Adeboye advises
- “Post people’s pictures and appreciate them when they are still alive to see it” – Leke Adeboye
- Leke Adeboye revealed what his brother, Dare would have done for him on his birthday, 20th of May
- #forPDee: Leke Adeboye shaves off his hairs, says it is their tradition and a sign of honor to fallen HERO, especially youth (Video)
- “Critics won’t see this now”, Leke Adeboye says as he announces the commissioning of a new dialysis centre donated by Pastor E.A Adeboye