The popular gospel filmmaker, Evang. Mike Bamiloye has likened women to ‘God’s last child’ that were created to be peculiar, at times weird and sometimes prone to exhibit the features of a last child. According to filmmaker, women were the last of all creations and it is wrong to fight them, especially when they nag, shout or begins to showcase the other side her. Mike Bamiloye advised that their cases should be reported to their dad (God) for proper remolding, reformation and probably chastisement rather than fighting them.
DON’T FIGHT THE LAST BORN
It is Dangerous fighting Your Wife.
You Would Be Fighting God’s Last Born, the Baby of the House, the One He Created when you were Sound Asleep so you would not disturb Him.
The One He Created With All the Extra Raw Materials. She is the Baby of the House.
But what do you do, when the Baby of the House, your Wife, is Fighting You? Because some Last Born girls are just troublesome and spoilt. Small things…they begin to cry and Shout and nag. When she is fighting you, Pls, Don’t Fight her, REPORT HER TO HER DAD. #mikebamiloye
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Woman reunites with her family after watching Abejoye Season 3
- I once ordered my son to change his Facebook DP because he was looking like a worldly musician in it- Mike Bamiloye
- Coronavirus: I’m not praying for the vaccine, I want a total elimination of this evil plague. – Mike Bamiloye
- Seun Jonathan recounts how Mike Bamiloye gave him and six other drama ministers #317,000 each in 2005
- ‘If Heaven is not the focus of the church you are attending, leave the church else they make you a candidate of hell’ – Evang. Mike Bamiloye
- “The pride and arrogance you fail to deal with may still reflect in the lives your children” – Evang. Mike Bamiloye warns