As the name clearly says “Fathers’ Day”, the day is celebrated to appreciate the role played by fathers and father figures. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s celebration seems to be a little different as many are far away from their fathers.
However, the popular gospel actress, Evang. Omolara Ayoola popularly known as PMH released a short video recounting some of the fun moments yet full of lessons she had with her dad before he passed on.
In roughly four minutes, 50 seconds clip released on her official Facebook page yesterday, the sexual purity ambassador shared three out of the moments she had with her dad that were lesson filled.
She shared how her dad pretended coughing incessantly while eating when she served him his food without water on the table. The moment taught her a lesson she can never forget that anytime she serves food, she must add water because anything could happen while eating that water have to power to suppress.
Also, she remembered the day her father questioned her change of denomination even though her father was the General Overseer of a white garment church, with love and affection, her father only encouraged her to serve God the right way instead of giving an order to pull out. She learnt and also advised parents to learn to give their children Jesus Christ and not religion.
Finally, she detailed how her father used to lay hands on their heads and pray for everyone in the house every 1st of January, she said she learnt how to pray.
To wrap it up, she appreciated her husband, Olugbenga Ayoola SMH for the support he has been giving her since he became her father by marriage.
See video below;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “Marriage can never cure your sexual immorality, deal with it before marriage” – PMH advises
- Mount Zion Film Academy introduces “Children’s Film School”
- “Giving up your virginity to prove your love for somebody is foolishness” – Omolara
- “If he’s unfaithful to his family, don’t expect anything different”, – Omolara Ayoola
- “Sex is not a viable currency to get marriage, don’t be deceived”, PMH warns
- ‘Melo la fe so’, PMH says as she backs Femi Adebile’s post on ‘hidden sacrifices’, shares little from her experiences