The President of Fruit Bearers Ministry, Evang. Oluwaseun Adejumobi, who played the role of Mike Abayomi Bamiloye in the movie titled “the train”, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate the first anniversary of meeting with his beautiful wife, Ifeoluwa Enitan Adejumobi.
Taking to his Instagram page, Seun Adejomobi, the visibly happy married man said in his post that he met his wife one year ago for the very first time and they got married seven months after. He gave thanks to God to have given him an immeasurable gift and also promises to continue to love her till forever comes.
This Day Last Year…..
By Divine Arrangements I Met My Beautiful Wife @gorgeous_ennyofficial for the Very First Time.
7 Months later, You sign Up to be my Woman for Life!
I am grateful to God for Blessing me with the Gift of you Ifemi!
You came into my Life and my Life gained Speed and Clarity!
I Love You till Forever Comes!
SEE PICTURES BELOW;
Recall that Seun Adejumobi and his wife got married 20th of August, 2020 at Ibadan with many drama ministers witnessing the legal merging of two bodies into one. God bless your home.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Seun Adejumobi’s latest movie, “Mary’s Option” now available on YouTube
- The Train lead actor, Oluwaseun Adejumobi set to marry his heart rob, Ifeoluwa Ajani
- #EndSARS: Gospel Film Actor, Seun Adejumobi in tears over Lekki Massacre
- “He didn’t mention Lekki Toll Gate but he mentioned Oba of Lagos Palace” – Oluwaseun Adejumobi
- ‘You are humble and very submissive’, Seun Adejumobi eulogizes wife on International Women’s day
- Seun Adejumobi’s wife, Ifeoluwa celebrates her birthday today with beautiful pictures (Photos)