The whole world is apparently aware of the happenings in Nigeria as the tension expected to be calm was obviously promoted by the speech of the President of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari yesterday.
Observably and with the reactions of many Nigerians, they were disgruntled by the speech that delivered without addressing the fire opened on the peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate on 20th of October, 2020 by some military personnel which claimed the lives of many Nigerian Youths.
Shortly after the speech, Omolara Ayoola p.k.a PMH took to her social media platform to encourage her followers to remain focused in prayers and never allow the presidential speech to get them distracted.
She simply wrote; “Prophetic Utterances must continue. We can’t be distracted by the speech. Let’s keep making our own speech in prayers. PMH
- #EndSARS: “Our cry has reached the ears of the Lord and He will fight”, Omolara Ayoola assures Nigerians
- Watching pornography is like eating the faeces and vomit of other people – PMH
- Never overlook “serious personality flaws” in your relationship – PMH warns
- Mount Zion Film Academy introduces “Children’s Film School”
- “If in 2023, you vote because of money, you are cursed”, KSO says as he shares his opinion on Lekki Massacre (Video)
- (Video): The Families of Damilola, Joshua and Lawrence wish Omolara a “Happy Birthday” in harmony