Sexual Purity Academy visioner and gospel film maker, Victor Olukoju has expressed grief over the Lekki Toll Gate massacre that happened yesterday, 20/10/20 at Lagos State, where many lives were lost following an attack believed to have been by the Nigerian Army (though denied) on peaceful protesters pleading for a better governance.
Olukoju, in his post, he said that Nigeria is in a state where its citizens cannot boldly say they are proud Nigerians, since the government meant to protect could raise a team to point guns at its people who have been pleading for good governance and kill them without an iota of God’s fear. He further prayed that GOD will defend the poor and arise to deliver us from the Pharaoh of now.
So, I’m a Nigerian?
How did I become one?
Well, I take solace in the fact that God makes no mistake.
Obviously, this is not the time to be a proud Nigerian! No.
That the government will turn AK47 to unarmed youths and vomit live bullets to take the lives of those they swore to protect?
Nigeria. How did we get here? How!!!!
O God of Creation!
Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Mount Zion Film Academy introduces “Children’s Film School”
- #EndSARS: “#sorosoke on your knees or on the street, you can’t be neutral”, Olumide Oki calls out silent civilians
- #EndSARS: Gospel Film Actor, Seun Adejumobi in tears over Lekki Massacre
- “This is hate speech Mr. President”, Kayode Owojori reacts to President Muhammadu’s speech.
- “He didn’t mention Lekki Toll Gate but he mentioned Oba of Lagos Palace” – Oluwaseun Adejumobi
- #EndSARS: John Oguntuase mocks those that voted for Buhari in 2019