The Director of the church based Drama Group at Ilorin, Victory Drama Group, Evang. Yemi Adepoju has equally reacted to the presidential speech which was delivered by the president of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari addressing the tensed situation of the country.
The visibly disappointed gospel filmmaker took to his Instagram page to pray instead of slamming the president over his speech.
Hours after the speech, the gospel filmmaker wrote “We need a PRESIDENT in 2023, not a mere RESIDENT in Aso Rock” #SpeechlessSpeech
- I rather pray to eat a special meal in the presence of my enemies than pray for them to die – Yemi Adepoju
- “One of the most painful things to experience in marriage is marrying an unfaithful spouse” Yemi Adepoju
- #EndSARS: “#sorosoke on your knees or on the street, you can’t be neutral”, Olumide Oki calls out silent civilians
- #EndSARS: Gospel Film Actor, Seun Adejumobi in tears over Lekki Massacre
- “This is hate speech Mr. President”, Kayode Owojori reacts to President Muhammadu’s speech.
- “For 29yrs of our marriage, you have never given me a reason to doubt your love”, Rev’d ‘Yemi Adepoju pens lovely note to celebrate wife, Prof. Feyi