The President of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari has finally addressed the nation following the unrest that has happened in the country these past few days.
The President had a lot to say but some gospel drama ministers were not in any way satisfied with the speech delivered yesterday, 22nd Oct., 2020, which made them took to social media to share their thoughts.
The Director of 2nd Touch Production, Evang. John Oguntuase was one of the disheartened gospel drama ministers who could not hide his words of expression. While reacting to the presidential speech, he mocked those that were hell bent in 2019 even if it had to cost them their lives to make Buhari the president of Nigeria.
He simply wrote; “Sebi Oju yin ti ja bayi, all of you who wanted to die for PMB 2019. I don’t want to be calling names”.
- John Oguntuase Reacts To Dan Ope’s Post On Filmmaking, Demands Proof of His Assertion
- “Nigeria belongs to God, not men in black, with guns” – Jaymikee joins #EndSarsNow protest
- #EndSARS: “#sorosoke on your knees or on the street, you can’t be neutral”, Olumide Oki calls out silent civilians
- #EndSARS: Gospel Film Actor, Seun Adejumobi in tears over Lekki Massacre
- #EndSARS: “I condemn attacks launched on protesters in the strongest possible terms”, Pastor E.A Adeboye speaks
- “If in 2023, you vote because of money, you are cursed”, KSO says as he shares his opinion on Lekki Massacre (Video)