20/10/20 is a day that can never be forgotten quick (if it will ever fade away) in the history of Nigeria as the day is marked and will be remembered as the day peaceful protesters were massacred, at Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos, following their patriotic act for not giving in to the usual Government’s shadow pleas and promised in order to put an end to the peaceful protest staged against police brutality and bad governance.
Gospel Film Actor, Seun Adejumobi who could not hide his tears shared a picture of himself all soaked in tears following innocent lives that were wasted for no tangible reason by a body meant to protect its people.
Seun Adejumobi simply wrote a caption attached to the picture “My heart bleeds…. God we trust you still…”, though short but has a deep meaning and a touch of hope at a time like this that God will arise to fight for His people.
My Heart Bleeds…..God will trust you Still!
For God alone my soul waits in silence; From Him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, My defense and my strong tower; I will not be shaken or disheartened. How long will you attack a man So that you may murder him, all of you, Like a leaning wall, like a tottering fence? They consult only to throw him down from his high position [to dishonor him]; They delight in lies. They bless with [the words of] their mouths, But inwardly they curse. Selah. For God alone my soul waits in silence and quietly submits to Him, For my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; My fortress and my defense, I will not be shaken or discouraged. On God my salvation and my glory rest; He is my rock of [unyielding] strength, my refuge is in God. Trust [confidently] in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him. God is a refuge for us. Selah. Men of low degree are only a breath (emptiness), and men of [high] rank are a lie (delusion). In the balances they go up [because they have no measurable weight or value]; They are together lighter than a breath. Do not trust in oppression, And do not vainly hope in robbery; If riches increase, do not set your heart on them. God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God. Also to You, O Lord, belong lovingkindness and compassion, For You compensate every man according to [the value of] his work.
- “He didn’t mention Lekki Toll Gate but he mentioned Oba of Lagos Palace” – Oluwaseun Adejumobi
- #EndSARS: “I condemn attacks launched on protesters in the strongest possible terms”, Pastor E.A Adeboye speaks
- “The two categories of Nigerian Youths; The LEADERS and the BURNERS”. Mike Bamiloye speaks
- #EndSARS: Prayer walk with negative statements after it, is a mere body and mouth exercise – Jaymikee
- “Exactly 1 year ago we met and 7 months after, we got married”, Seun Adejumobi celebrates 1st meeting anniversary with wife.
- Seun Adejumobi’s wife, Ifeoluwa celebrates her birthday today with beautiful pictures (Photos)