The wife of the popular gospel filmmaker, Elvon Jarret has taken to social media to celebrate one of their sons, Zerubabel Bankole Jarrett as he clocks 25 years of age today, 12th of Oct., 2021.
Sharing two picture posts relating to Zerubabel Bankole Jarrett’s birthday, the proud mother of four gave thanks to God who has been keeping him safe. She further prayed that wisdom will direct his path as he gets to a stage where many decisions about life are made.
In her words; My dear Banky is 25 today I thank God for your life, for preserving you and keeping you. His purpose for your life in this end-time, you will fulfill. I pray for wisdom and more grace. Wisdom is profitable to direct so I pray for more of it as you navigate life, as you take crucial decisions, as you decide on home and career pursuits, Wisdom will direct you. The mighty hand of Jehovah will lead you unto your Rehoboth! It is well with you my son . Love you loads Happy birthday. PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s son, Emmanuel celebrates 22nd birthday today, mom talks about ordeal at his birth
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s wife, Tokunbo shares lovely pictures with the Bamiloyes from her recent visit to Nigeria
- Gospel comic skit couple, The Winlos celebrate daughter as she turns six today (Photos)
- Truly, God wrote the chemistry of our bond – Olumide Fatunsin pens sweet message to celebrate wife’s 40th birthday
- ‘The doctors said only one of us could be saved’ Toyin Fatunsin recounts ordeals at Childbirth as she celebrates son’s birthday (Photos)
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s wife, Dr (Mrs) Tokunbo loses dad