Death has no doubt been described as cruel by a number of people seeing as it comes out of nowhere and takes away the souls of loved ones but believers see it as Heaven’s gain even though it is painful. Despite the finality of death, it is still something every human being must face, some earlier than others. The solace, however, comes from knowing that the deceased lived a good life, rubbed many people the right way and has gone to be with the Lord.
Dr (Mrs) Tokunbo Jarrett, the wife of the popular gospel filmmaker based in the U.S, Elvon Jarrett has taken to social media to mourn the loss of her late dad. The medical practitioner announced today, 27th of Sept., 2021 that her dad had gone to be with the Lord.
She said her dad’s departure followed Luke 2:29 ‘“Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace.’ and departed in peace. Sharing two pictures of herself and her father, Tokunbo Jarrett captioned; Father according to Luke 2: 29 your servant, my father, has departed in peace. Thank you Jesus SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “Celebrate your mother even now that she is still alive” – Doyin Hassan
- Gospel Skit Maker, Yemi Bodunrin loses mother-in-law
- (Sad): Mount Zion Member, Mummy Feyi Oluwagbemi has gone to be with the Lord
- “If you fail to guide your children unto the truth, you are a failure in all things”, Tokunbo Jarrett
- ‘She encouraged me to wait on God for my partner’, Omolara writes as she pens tear-jerking tribute
- Mount Zion member, Mummy Feyisayo Oluwagbemi finally laid to rest