The gospel filmmaker and president of El-Gibbor Ministries International, Evangelist Doyin Hassan took to his Instagram page to celebrate 10 years after bagging his PhD at Lagos State University.
The man who played the rule of Iguana with the unforgettable iconic red waistcoat and flower pot claimer, Doyin Hassan celebrated his wedding anniversary some days ago joyfully shared again some pictures with the caption showing a grateful heart to the Lord for how God has helped him reach the height.
Doyin Hassan, who is both spiritual and academic giant prayed for those aspiring the height that they will get there soon.
Doyin Hassan had his B.Sc. in Business Administration at Ogun State University (1992), M.Sc in Business Administration (Marketing) at Lagos State University (1995) and his PhD in Business Administration and Management at Lagos State University (2009). He also served as the H.O.D in the same university with some other key positions in the same university.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by 'Doyin Hassan (@hassandoyin) on
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- ‘I apologize, It was my innocent way of interpreting the role’, Doyin Hassan reacts as Nigerians say they are scared of him over his movie roles.
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes free online diction training for drama ministers with Feyi Adepoju, Doyin Hassan, Kayode Owojori & Eniola Okedare
- “Celebrate your mother even now that she is still alive” – Doyin Hassan
- Doyin Hassan remembers mom who died 31 years ago (Photo)
- “Leaving us so soon was not part of our discussions”, Gospel filmmaker, Doyin Hassan reacts to Late Pastor Dare Adeboye’s death (Photos)
- Gospel filmmaker, Doyin Hassan finally breaks silence on wife’s death