Popular gospel film editor and song producer, Joshua Mike-Bamiloye also known as Jaymikee has advised the singles on his twitter followers’ list never to make ‘material fulfilment’ their prerequisite to getting married.
This came on board when he shared some lovely pictures taken at a wedding event which was held at the venue he made his marriage vows some months ago with his wife, Tolulope. He therefore advised the single brothers to also make up their minds to walk down the aisle without ‘material fulfilment’ as the sine qua non to getting married because the other 9,000 the bible promised to be chased by two are waiting for their flights.
Watching another couple get married in the church where we got married makes me look back and reevaluate my marriage. Life with this sister has been heavenly. My brothers, how far? Send me wedding dates. Marriage is a blessing. “I wanna make money first” “I wanna have two cars first” I wanna this and that first” no no no… all is still 1,000… souls are perishing, your 10,000 are waiting for their flight. Go and marry. Besides, rapture is coming soon, no time.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- The more lives you are able to touch with your movies and dramas, the better for you and the Kingdom of God – Mike Bamiloye
- Some gospel drama ministers are worse in their secret than many secular actors, CRA writes
- Coronavirus: PMH urges Christians to maximize this lockdown period and also help each other grow in Christ.
- How to choose the right marriage partner (Part 3) – Gloria Bamiloye
- #ABATTOIR: Damilola Mike Bamiloye announces release date and time
- Shola Mike Agboola’s movie, “On Strike” now available on YouTube