Mrs Tolulope Mike Bamiloye has taken to her Instagram page to advise single sisters whose ceaseless prayer is to marry a spiritual brother to be careful of mixing physical expression in the things of God with spirituality. According to her, physical expression in the place of worship or fellowship is not guarantee that a brother is spiritual.
She therefore listed some factors to put into consideration when making marital choices which includes; conviction about him that he is God’s will, his salvation experience is genuine, his love for God, his love and passion for the things of God and his readiness to grow spiritually.
Dear Spiritual Sister,
In your desire to be with a spiritual brother (which is a good thing), please try not to judge/measure his spirituality based only on his physical expressiveness in the place of worship or fellowship.
Have you looked at:
If he genuinely born again?
His love for God and the people of God?
His faith and passion for the things of God?
Does he fear God?
Is he willing to grow and work towards his spiritual growth?
What has God told you about him?
Sometimes God might have intentionally brought that brother you think is not spiritual enough to you. Everyone has the potential of growing and becoming who God wants them to be. Don’t just conclude on a person’s level of spirituality at first glance or based only on their physical expressiveness in the things of God.
Have a blessed day everyone!!!!! @jay_mikee
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye shares loved up photo with his wife, Tolulope, ahead first wedding anniversary (Photo)
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye and wife, Tolulope, celebrate 1st wedding anniversary with stunning photo
- “Cheerful playmate by day, Prayer warrior partner by night”, Jaymikee and Tolulope exchange love notes on social media
- “Dara looks chubbier”, fans left stunned as Darasimi makes first appearance on TED show as Mrs. Oyor
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- (Video): See Tolu & Ella’s reactions while watching the last scene of Abejoye Season 4