As Valentine’s Day approaches, popular gospel filmmaker, Omolara Ayoola has issued a stern warning to sisters who might be carried away by gifts and invitations for date, to add wisdom as they walk through the shadows of temptations.
Taking to her Instagram Page, the beautiful gospel actress called on sisters to be very careful as they go out on dates and never depend on their strength by staying behind closed doors with opposite sex as their strength may fail them when it gets tough. She further added that the aftermath of treading carelessly at a time like this may attract a dangerous and interminable results.
Princess, please GET SENSE as Valentine is approaching. Don’t pretend as if you don’t know what’s going on when the guy starts inviting you for a date this season. Go out with your senses intact, if you have to, and stay where Grace can cover you. Don’t rely on your strength, it can fail behind close doors and you will be disappointed in yourself. Don’t get yourself into a mess and then blame God for it.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Never snatch your heart out of God’s hands just because you have found a relationship – PMH
- Parental consent in a relationship is not a license to practice sexual immorality – PMH
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- (Video): The Families of Damilola, Joshua and Lawrence wish Omolara a “Happy Birthday” in harmony
- Gospel film actress, Omolara Ayoola releases her latest book entitled “GET SENSE”
- “Beware of End time confusionist who tells you that fornication is not a sin”, Omolara Ayoola warns