Nigerian gospel singer and pastor, Nathaniel Bassey has urged Nigerians never to relent in their prayers for Nigeria as the country is currently facing hard times and as it is, the potent solution is to keep praying.
Nathaniel Bassey, who took to his Instagram page to highlight some of the catastrophes faced by the country, also shared the experience he had when he visited Kaduna confirming that Nigeria needs more prayers than ever before. He therefore encouraged Nigerians to be hopeful and pray more as the darkest time of the Night precedes the dawn.
Hundreds of Students kidnapped in Katsina
Days ago, scores of farmers gruesomely murdered on the outskirts of Borno State. And there’s still no BIG deal or news about these. How did we get here? MERCY LORD.
People, I know many are tired of praying, but we CANNOT stop. Our Nation is in dire need. And I mean dire need of divine intervention. Let’s keep calling on God and doing the right things.
I was in Kaduna on Sunday, and on my to the airport the protocol personal shows me a road, and said, 30 minutes from this road is a no go area, as it is the den of kidnappers. And this is the sad reality of our nation at the moment. But I chose to be hopeful to believe that the darkest time of the night precedes the dawn.
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- Nigerian woman welcomes a set of quadruplets after 24 years of childlessness
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- “All these things happening in Nigeria, I saw it long ago. We warned, but they thought we were mad” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie
- “Count your cost before you quarrel with your spouse” – Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo