RCCG Youth Pastor and gospel music artist, Nathaniel Bassey has taken to social media to gush over his beautiful wife for the sacrifices she has made and still making to keep the ministry the Lord has committed into their hands moving. According to the song writer and music producer, his wife deserves more than a treat and some trips to appreciate her commitment and also to spend more quality time together.
He further revealed that he’s currently with his sweetheart and he might not be available to attend to any other thing. He therefore encouraged his followers never to compare their marriages with theirs as they also have their own weaknesses they will never make public because they have learnt to grow in love as each day passes by.
Okay, let me just share this. Normally I won’t.
After the Hallelujah Challenge, Fasting, Recording etc, I had to escape with my girlfriend, wife and Honeywell @saranata00 – not every time Hallelujah Challenge, fasting etc.
And I feel so good and blessed. Please don’t envy us or her o. If you know the price this lady pays for what I do, you won’t marry me. I promised her some good time and trips. And by God’s grace will do many of this. So Men and brethren, let me not lie, we are enjoying ourselves. So if you call me and I don’t pick, the Lord is your strength.
But Please oooo, before you think it’s always like this and begin to compare your marriage with ours and then beat yourself, there are days we argue ooo but we don’t post those on social media o. But point is with every passing day, we learn to grow and grow in love. So be encouraged
- “Those who negatively and consistently criticize others are always behind” – Nathaniel Bassey
- #EndSARS: “The devil is not playing, let’s engage high praises”, Nathaniel Bassey says as he begins Hallelujah Challenge
- #EndSARS: “Please block/unfollow me if you are not pleased with what we do”, Nathaniel Bassey responds to attacks on Instagram over Hallelujah Challenge
- It is not everything you are doing or about to do that should be made public – Nathaniel Bassey
- “Don’t get tired of praying for Nigeria”, Nathaniel Bassey encourages Nigerians
- ‘A Man that God has helped’, Gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey writes as he celebrates 43rd birthday in style (Photos)