Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, the son of the veteran gospel filmmaker and President of Mount Zion Faith Ministires, Evang. Mike Bamiloye has revealed that the ministry is working on releasing another blockbuster movie very soon believed by be directed by him.
Damilola, who added a touch of sarcasm to announce this by uploading a picture of himself and his mom, Evang. Gloria Bamiloye, which was captured on a recent film location said that the only time he is opportune to give his mom, direct orders is when he is directing a movie she is being featured. He therefore added that details about the movie would be unveiled as the appointed time.
Directing my mum is one of the sweetest thing I love doing. Cos it’s about the only time I get to tell her “Mum do it this way! No you can’t have it that way! No it must be this way!“ 😁 watch out for this powerful movie, to be unveiled soon.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “They will be your friend finish, only to take away your baby sister”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye jokingly reacts to DL2020
- “As I dey look my sister for stage, I just remember say one day I go give my daughter away”, – Damilola
- “Never use others’ achievements as a yardstick for your success” Damilola Mike Bamiloye advises
- Abattoir 2: “Work Mode Activated”, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye announces
- (Photos): “Sis Gloria is an ideal wife”, Mike Bamiloye writes as he celebrates wife’s 57th birthday with a lovely message
- “Oniduro Mi Drama”: Tope Alabi’s apology is a very good step of faith and humility, Gloria Bamiloye reacts