Darasimi Gomba Oyor, the daughter of the popular gospel film maker, Evang. Mike Bamiloye, who is also the wife of the popular music minister, Evang. Lawrence Oyor has revealed to her Instagram followers how to enjoy the best of what 2021.
Sharing a loved-up picture of herself and her husband, she said every year is as innocent as lamb and the best way to enjoy it is to speak and pray into them anything one desires. She further advised her followers to decamp from the league of those that curse the nation and also complain when the curses begin to find expressions.
Her post reads;
Every year is innocent. We make the year what we want it to be. If you desire peace and prosperity, speak and pray them into the year. Flee from the band wagon of those who will curse the nation and then complain about it afterwards.
Choose to always bless your Jerusalem and watch how your words materialize.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- It’s Official: Mike Bamiloye’s last child, Darasimi set to walk down the aisle with Lawrence Oyor
- Checkout beautiful pre-wedding photos of Mike Bamiloye’s daughter, Darasimi, and her heart rob, Lawrence Oyor
- Join the engagement ceremony of Daraismi and Lawrence now! Click to join
- DL2020: Darasimi & Lawrence Gomba Oyor (Reception)
- (Video): Lawrence and Darasimi Oyor feature in a new Hausa song titled “Me Na Yi”
- Photos: “I’m still amazed how we strategically met”, Darasimi gushes, pens lovely birthday note to her husband, Lawrence