Gospel Filmmaker and cinematographer, Damilola Mike Bamiloye and his wife, Emmanuella Mike Bamiloye are celebrating 2 beautiful years of love.
The wife of the 32-year-old cinematographer, who got married on November 10, 2018, took to Instagram to share loved-up anniversary photos of himself, beautiful wife, and his child, Zion.
His wife penned down an heartwarming message in celebration of their love and marriage. Ella, who seems to be the more romantic partner shared their photos and wrote,
It’s been an amazing two years because of God and you @damilolamikebamiloye the lovely husband He gave me. I’ll say yes over and over again if I had to. Thank you for being a strong support, an encourager, a helper, a prayer patner, a friend, a head, a coach, a lover and so much more. I love you so much and I look forward to forever with you my love. Happy wedding anniversary to us. I celebrate you now and always.
SEE PICTURES BELOW;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- HEART TOUCHING MESSAGE BY DR MRS EMMANUELA MIKE-BAMILOYE
- “Thank you for making our home heaven on earth”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye eulogizes wife on their 2nd wedding anniversary
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- “Don’t mind little Gloria’s face”, proud father and husband, Damiola Mike-Bamiloye captioned as he shares throwback picture
- “You are all I prayed for”, Ella pens heartfelt note to Damilola hours after he declared wife and daughter his biggest fans.
- Love in the air: ‘I am blessed to have you in my life”, Damilola to his wife, Emmanuela Mike-Bamiloye