The founder and senior pastor of Living faith church, Bishop David Oyedepo has openly questioned the government’s decision to continue the ban against church services/religious gatherings due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Bishop Oyedepo, speaking during the Covenant Hour of Prayer programme of the Church held at its headquarters in Ogun state on Wednesday said there is something fishy about this decision because of the expansion and growth of churches which is already causing headaches to the devil and its cohorts.
He also said that the church has recorded more healings than any other place yet they are closed while hospitals that record huge deaths have been left opened.
“There is something wrong, for people to be allowed to be in the market for six hours and cannot be in church for two hours, it is an upside down way for looking at things.
Which one is more orderly? The market or the church?
I can smell a rat. The Lord spoke to me on it strongly on it yesterday. I can smell a rat behind all this. It is how do we stop the church from exploding.
The voice of darkness are influencing people at various levels targeting the church because the growth and expansion of the church is the greatest headache of the devil. But the gates of hell shall not prevail.
The devil and his agents shall surely pay for this.
I don’t know what hospital that records the kind of healings that the church of God records. And now hospitals where people die everyday is open but the church is closed.” the Bishop stated
Watch him speak below,
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- “One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving her gifts” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Bishop Oyedepo shares tips on Success