Dr. Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, on Wednesday distributed food items, clothing and other items to thousands as part of the activities to extend charity to those around in this Christmas session.
The cleric was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Mrs Becky Enenche, at the Glory Dome, Abuja to distribute the food items and others. Report has it that many people from all tribes and religions were reported to have filled up the church premises as early as 6am and the ministration of food items continued till 2pm. According to Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche, thousands of people were blessed with supernatural angelic ministration that was accompanied with the food ministration. SEE POST AND PICTURES BELOW
CHRISTMAS WELFARE DISTRIBUTION BY DR PASTOR PAUL AND BECKY ENENCHE AT THE GLORY DOME
Just to update you that we had a most amazing time this morning as we flagged off this year’s Christmas Welfare Distribution at the Glory Dome.
The crowd was unprecedented.
People from all tribes and religions flooded the premises from as early as 6am.
The ministrations of food items and clothing continued till after 2pm.
Thousands were blessed and we were sure there was supernatural angelic ministrations that accompanied ours with seeming Miracles of multiplication.
The joy on the people’s faces is an encouragement to us.
The Widow’s ministration also took place alongside at the youth chapel. What a joy.
My prayer is that God will empower you to bless others however few or however many soon in Jesus Name.
Dr Pastor Paul Enenche
- ”Freeze”, you are a mad dog and you are cursed, Pastor Paul Enenche roars in Holy anger (Video)
- (Photos): Newly wedded gospel minister, GUC and wife gift their pastor a brand new SUV
- “You don’t need the title of an Evangelist/Pastor to be a soul winner”– Pastor Dr Paul Enenche
- Senior Pastor of Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre, Dr Paul Enenche celebrates 53rd birthday
- Dr Becky sends lovely birthday message to her husband, Dr Paul Enenche as he clocks 53
- It is the height of irresponsibility for a man to say ‘my wife does the prayer for me’ – Dr. Paul Enenche