Arielle Rachelle-Marise, the first grandchild of Chris Oyakhilome, pastor and founder of Christ Embassy Church, is a year old today.
Announcing her birth a year ago, Chris Oyakhilome via Instagram wrote ““So thrilled with boundless joy to welcome my new baby grand daughter, Arielle Rachelle-Marise. “We’re full of praise to the Lord for His priceless gift and grace through Sharon and Phil, parents of the newborn. Glory to God.””
Now it is a year after and Sharon has shared beautiful photos of the celebrant and a cute video as well.
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Apostle Arome Osayi shares his one on one contention with village forces of darkness (Video)
- Gospel comic skit couple, The Winlos celebrate daughter as she turns six today (Photos)
- “May I finish strong too”, Mike Bamiloye pens prayers to celebrate Morris Cerullo’s life well lived
- (Video): “God is real”, Lady declares, as her mum beats Covid-19 after fighting for her life for 2 months
- When you beat your wife, you are destroying your son’s future marriage – Apostle Johnson Suleman