The founder of The Love World Incorporated, aka Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has attacked some church leaders for complying with the government’s order on closure of churches and banning of religious gatherings during the lockdown period.
The cleric, who spoke in a telecast to his members said church leaders should have asked the government to allow pray and know what God is saying concerning the closure of churches rather than agreeing easily without consenting their God first.
He also added that the church leaders that agreed easily to the government’s order to close church and even warned their members to stay off the church don’t really know Jesus. Pastor Chris said the government would soon begin to classify churches based on their compliance with directives on the COVID-19 pandemic because some church will agree while some will not.
“In different cities, ministers of God gathered together and shut down the congregations of the Lord. How many said, let us pray; give us time to pray? They consulted you; they consulted you in different nations and states. How many of you said, let us pray? Instead, you said oh yes.
“Because they said there would be compensation for the period of the lockdown. What compensation can be enough to replace the praise and worship of the congregation? I hope you have enjoyed the time so far, only you in the cathedral did online transmission. Hope you enjoyed it so far? But thank you very much for what you did to the House of God.”
“COVID-19 compliant churches will mean churches that people who are infected with COVID-19 cannot come there. Is the church of Jesus Christ not a place of healing? So, those of you who love to run around government officials to get your validation, come and get COVID-19 compliant registration for your church. That is the last day Jesus will be in that church. But that is coming.
“What they are using to test, do you know what it is? Do you know why it can show positive and negative? Do you know? A virus they told us they are still studying, why don’t they study it first? They are still studying it and they already have a vaccine that could be ready in July for a virus they are still studying,” the pastor said.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Complete list of the 365 “Fear Not” in the Bible
- If you are still afraid of death at 70, you need to check your salvation – Pastor Adeboye
- “That guy deserves no apology and If he doesn’t repent, watch how he ends in the years to come”, Ivory Coastean Pastor, Agbiokoro Timothy reacts to Daddy Freeze and Pst David Ibiyieomie’s Controversy
- Freeze! May your eyes be “unfrozen” by the fire of Pentecost, Segun Abe joins.