Today, November, 2, 2020 officially marks a year since Joshua and Tolulope said “I do” and became husband and wife. To celebrate the special occasion, the Gospel film editor and music producer, Joshua Mike Bamiloye took to Instagram where he shared seriers of sweet messages to his wife.
The top notch film editor wrote beautiful captions on some lovely photos;
This time last year, I was seated in front of a large congregation facing the pastor. Though His sermon was powerful, a lot was running through my head. “It’s for real now” I kept thinking. Staring at the starting line of a journey into the unknown, my only peace was in the fact that God was journeying with us.
And Truly, He has proven Himself more than able to carry us through.
I’m grateful for @triumphant_tolu who has been a true definition of a strong, godly, caring and supportive woman. Cheerful playmate by day, prayer warrior partner by night . I look forward to many more years by your side. Happy Anniversary my love @triumphant_tolu
Tolulope, also shared sweet Instagram posts to mark their wedding anniversary. The food analyst and anatomist shared photos of themselves and added the caption;
Wow it’s been a year. Our hearts is filled with gratitude to you, ABBA father. All We see is your faithfulness and greatness.
Psalm 145:3, Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.
Thank you Jesus for loving us unconditionally, thank you for the past one year. Thank you for all you have done, what you are doing and what you are set to do.
I pray us sweeter wine, more of God and more grace to do His will.
One year down, Jesus the lead is yours, ours is to follow, forever to go!
I love you forever @jay_mikee . My number 1, my best and sweetest gift !!
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Jaymikee gushes over wife, says she’s been the one handling camera for recent Jay & Josh skits
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye shares loved up photo with his wife, Tolulope, ahead first wedding anniversary (Photo)
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye and wife, Tolulope, celebrate 1st wedding anniversary with stunning photo
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- (Photos): Jaymikee and Tolulope masked up for “Jailer” movie premiere
- (Video): Moment Jaymikee declared his marriage proposal a perfect one following 6 others Tolulope rejected