Photo Studios, Yemi Kings’ Studio and TAO studio have released the beautiful pre-wedding photos of Mike Bamiloye’s Last Child, Darasimi who is set to get married to her heart rob, Lawrence Oyor, in the heart of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, October, 10, 2020.
These stunning pictures were shared on the Facebook pages of the studios that took the pre-wedding pictures and well wishers have since taken to the comment section to congratulate the couple.
The wedding which has already been tagged “DL2020”, will be holding at, Ibadan and will be aired on YouTube, Zoom and Facebook, as provision for physical attendance is only made for few due to Covid-19 directives
Lawrence Gomba Oyor is said to be a gospel music minister and the son of the founder of God-will-do-it ministries, Late Rev. Dr Fortune Gomba Oyor
The bride-to-be is said to be a graduate of English Language from the prestigious Babcock University and had her the one year National Youth Service Corps programme at Kebbi State.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- It’s Official: Darasimi Mike-Bamiloye set to walk down the aisle with Lawrence Oyor
- Bride-to-be Darasimi Mike-Bamiloye and Lawrence Oyor spotted together (Photos)
- “I proposed to Darasimi April 2018, she said “yes” August 2018”, Lawrence breaks silence
- DL2020: Darasimi Mike Bamiloye weds Lawrence Oyor (Church Wedding)
- Display of Love: “Are you ready honey”, Lawrence thrilled the congregation during thanksgiving (Video)
- Complete video of Darasimi and Lawrence Oyor’s traditional marriage released.