The gospel filmmaker and president of El-Gibbor Ministries, Dr. Doyin Hassan has shared on Instagram a word of advice when celebrating the mothers yesterday.
Doyin Hassan, who added a caption of admonishment to the picture of his mom popularly called Iya Malotana, who died 17th September, 1989 urged his Instagram followers to celebrate their mom now that they are still alive
Happy Mothers’ day everyone. I lost my beautiful Mum in the 17th September 1989. Celebrate yours now even now that she is still alive.
Read some of the comments comments;
RIP ma, Mummy malo tana, as young as l was then, when you died, l could still remember you with your skyscraper gele, you were a fashionista mum – sessy_ish
Missing you Maami Agbeke as always continues to rest, Agbeke Tamu Malotana Aya Olowo Somolu. – tinukeogunkoya
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- ‘I apologize, It was my innocent way of interpreting the role’, Doyin Hassan reacts as Nigerians say they are scared of him over his movie roles.
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes free online diction training for drama ministers with Feyi Adepoju, Doyin Hassan, Kayode Owojori & Eniola Okedare
- “May I finish strong too”, Mike Bamiloye pens prayers to celebrate Morris Cerullo’s life well lived
- Doyin Hassan remembers mom who died 31 years ago (Photo)
- Popular gospel filmmaker, Doyin Hassan loses wife
- “She taught me not to despise little beginnings”, Doyin Hassan mourns Nollywood actress, Rachel Oniga