- One of the biggest topics that have been trending on social media lately is the arrest of the popular Instagram celebrity, Ramon Olorunwa Abbas Igbalode popularly known as Hushpuppi, by the Interpol.
- The 38-year-old alleged fraudster and his gang were arrested on the 10th of June, 2020 on multiple fraud charges for crimes committed in different parts of the world which includes hacking cooperate emails, creating fake pages for existing websites, sending fake messages to clients in order to redirect financial transfer to their own accounts.
- According to the Dubai police, Hushpuppi and his gang allegedly scammed over 1.9 million people of more than 1.6billion Naira.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Celebritylifestyle._ (@getyourgist._) on
However, the president of 2nd Touch Productions has reacted to this controversial subject with a lengthy note via his Instagram page using this viral topic to plead with the youths celebrating his crime or tagging it “a way to survival” to bring it all to a halt.
He also urged anyone who is also into the business of swindling to put a stop to it less the wrath of God is coming upon them.
Can we stop celebrating Evil!
How can a nation celebrate inequities so much, most especially the youth? #hushpuppi allegedly defrauded (1.926,400) people of (N168 billion) and some people are still celebrating him saying “he smart” “he is collecting our forefathers money back” “everyone na scam” My God ! Do you even know a great number of people he duped would have died as a result of it by now? , many gone into depression, lost their families, jobs, homes , dignities and more. do you know how much he has worsen our Image and identity abroad ? I bet you don’t. Just few weeks ago he spent over 6 Million naira in fixing his one of Rolls-Royce’s tyre, money that could could tranform lives, well he didn’t work for it.
This guy owns 13 exotic cars and many unwarranted luxuries living lavishly over other people’s hard earned sweat. I have even seen children of God celebrating him saying he is epitome of prosperity, God blessings doesn’t add sorry bro. Let stop this nonsense and call a thief and thief. Whoever is into similar business like his, watch your back.
THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING UPON YOU.
SEE POST BELOW;
- John Oguntuase Reacts To Dan Ope’s Post On Filmmaking, Demands Proof of His Assertion
- #EndSARS: John Oguntuase mocks those that voted for Buhari in 2019
- “Find work to do”, John Oguntuase blasts motor park pastors who ask for financial support after their ministrations
- HOW WE MET – EMMANUELA & DAMILOLA MIKE BAMILOYE
- “Since I Started The Ministry, Since I’ve Known The Lord, I Have Never Known Poverty” -Mike BAMILOYE
- SHACKLES; Film Review By Anastasia Ruth