Gospel film actress and diction coach, Mrs Oluwabunmi Bamitale has shared a jaw-dropping testimony with her Facebook friends of how her phone that was misplaced for over nine months was returned back to her whole on Saturday, 23rd January 2021
She explained that the phone got missing in April, 2020, and after a thorough search, her family concluded that the phone was gone forever. Months after, her daughter called the phone and the Good Samaritan that found it returned the phone back to her without any stress. According to her, God is able to restore anything the devil has stolen or hijacked, as He is still very much in the business of restoration, even in multiple folds.
GOD IS ABLE TO RESTORE ALL YOU HAVE LOST.
MY PHONE THAT WAS LOST FOR OVER NINE MONTHS was returned intact with sim on Saturday, 23rd January, 2021. Yes!. The phone got lost early April, 2020. My husband and my daughter searched everywhere but couldn’t find it. We called the number several times but not picked. At a point, we couldn’t get through. We later concluded that it was gone forever.
Due to the issue of overcrowding in MTN offices, I couldn’t go and block the line or retrieve it. Each time I drive past MTN offices, I do remember the lost phone with MTN sim.
Last week Friday, my second daughter got home and told me that she didn’t know what made her to try the line and she was surprised that it rang. I then said that maybe MTN had sold the line to another person.
Right there in my presence she dialed the number and it rang again! She quickly gave the phone to me. A man picked the call and demanded to know why we called, I told him that the sim got lost with a phone last year and he said he knew! I said “You knew?” He said “Yes”, because he found the phone on the ground.
To cut the long story short, my husband got the phone the following day. The man was appreciated for keeping to his words and being a good citizen.
Have you lost hope on that issue like I did?
Please do not.
God is still in the business of RESTORATION.
Yours may not be phone, whatever it is you are looking unto Him for, REST ASSURED, He will not fail.
God bless you
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Mike Bamiloye’s testimony of how his wife escaped death
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes free online diction training for drama ministers with Feyi Adepoju, Doyin Hassan, Kayode Owojori & Eniola Okedare
- Val’s Day: “Don’t be gullible, don’t be blinded by gifts” – Bunmi Bamitale warns
- “Men that allow their wives to fly are few”, Oluwabunmi Bamitale gushes over hubby
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes 2nd edition of free online diction training with PMH, Adeola Salako, others
- “Because he/she refused to marry you doesn’t mean he/she will be a victim of wrong marriage”, Olumide Fatunsin