The Founder and President of LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has just welcomed his first grand Child courtesy daugther, Sharon and her husband, Philip Frimpong. According to sources, he announced some moments ago.
The new and excited grandpa who could not hide his joy said that he, and the new parents are grateful to God for the priceless gift God sent to their family. His post also reflects that the baby has already been christened Arielle Rachelle-Marise. The comment section has also been filled with prayers for the new baby and the family. SEE HIS POST AND PICTURES BELOW
“So thrilled with boundless joy to welcome my new baby grand daughter, Arielle Rachelle-Marise. We’re all full of praise to the Lord for His priceless gift and grace through Sharon and Phil, parents of the newborn. Glory to God”. A big congratulations to Pastor Chris and the lovely parents of the new baby girl.
SEE PICTURES BELOW;
- You can’t believe in Jesus and be afraid of touching Covid-19 patients – Chris Oyakhilome (Video)
- Oyakhilome says Federal Government has no right to limit duration of service
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- Nigerian couple welcomes triplets after 12 years of marriage
- “God has done it for me” — Lady welcomes set of triplets after years of name calling
- ‘They said I was without a womb ‘ – Nigerian woman shares emotional story, as she celebrates the birth of her twins after years of waiting