A Port Harcourt based Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor has offered scholarship to the siblings of late Deborah Samuel, a female student who was recently stoned to death over blasphemy of Prophet Mohammed at the Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto.
The man of God, who is known for uncommon humanitarian works, posted the good news on his verified Facebook account on Monday. He said he was touched to help the family after watching a video of the deceased parents crying online.
Apostle Chinyere also offered to relocate the family with a gift of an apartment to the city of Port harcourt. He then asked the public to provide contacts to the family to help fulfil hi promise.
In his words; I just watched a video clip where the parents of Deborah Samuel said they will not be sending there children to school again. GOD FORBID.Anyone with there contacts should inform them immediately that I Apostle chibuzor chinyere the general overseas of OPM Church is relocating them to port harcourt.
They would be staying in one of the OPM free estates were they will never pay rent forever.
All there children are given automatic scholarship in OPM Free schools. I will get the father a job and I also open a shop for the mother. Please get in touch with them immediately.
God bless you. Pls continue to share until it get to them.
- ‘Intensify your prayers for the release of Leah Shaibu’, Pastor Adeboye urges Pastors, Parents
- ‘Odun N Lo Sopin’ Lead Singer, Mama D.A Fasoyin, Celebrates Her 81st birthday
- (Video): Nigerians react to moment Bishop Oyedepo’s wife knelt down to greet Pastor Adeboye
- (Photos): Nigerian woman gives birth to triplets after 11 years of marriage
- “Don’t compare your marriage with what you see on social media”, Nathaniel Bassey advises as he reveals his plans for his wife
- Salvation Ministries Founder, Pastor David Ibiyeomie and wife, celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary (Photos)