Nigerian gospel singer, Tope Alabi is graced with the presence of the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop Oyedepo on her 50th birthday. The Cleric stormed her residence in the Iju Area of Lagos amidst the rosy celebration as he showered prayers on the singer.
Tope Alabi took to her Instagram page to share the overwhelming feeling of having Oyedepo’s at her birthday party.
She wrote, “Daddy, You gave me your word that you would come to my birthday and I thought I was dreaming. Despite your busy schedule sir, you chose to step into my house; you chose to spend hours with us; you chose to take pictures with many of us and I couldn’t believe when I saw you in my home.
“I feel so overwhelmed even now and I know I will keep feeling as such for many years to come. I do not take your presence for granted and I know new testimonies have begun in my home.
“Your presence is a fulfillment of prophecy that this year is indeed our year of BREAKING LIMITS. I broke more than a billion limits by sitting side by side with you my Daddy in our home on my 50th birthday.
“I appreciate you my father, my Prophet and my Teacher. Your presence yesterday will forever mean so much to me and my family. I can’t stop saying AMEN to these prayers. Thank you Daddy.”
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- “One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving her gifts” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo says re-opening of churches led to decrease in Coronavirus